Our embryology Team is amongst the most experienced in Asia and has helped Intending Parents from all over the world achieve their dream of having a baby. They provide a variety of ART services proven to significantly increase pregnancy success rates.
IVF is used in a variety of situations including:
- where a woman needs her eggs to be fertilized in a controlled environment
- where a single woman wishes to use her own eggs and a sperm donor
- where a young woman wishes to freeze her eggs for future use
- where NGS Embryo DNA Testing is performed to choose gender or identify genetic disease
- where fallopian tubes are blocked
- for Egg Donation when the female partner has no viable eggs
- where ICSI is used to transfer a single sperm into an egg;
- where a woman is unable to carry a pregnancy (e.g. after hysterectomy) and her partner's sperm is used to fertilise either her own eggs, or a donor's eggs and transferred to a Gestational Surrogate.
Please contact us for further information about your IVF options.